Robyn Mohr counsels clients on a wide variety of matters related to new media, technology, mobile and digital marketing, advertising, and privacy. She also advises on compliance with various state and federal laws and regulations, representing clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, telecommunications, internet and entertainment.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., Jacob Burns Medal for Scholastic and Academic Achievement, Howard M. Squadron Fellowship, Moot Court Honor Society
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University, B.B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Recipient, G. Hamilton Loeb Award for Pro Bono Excellence, Large Firm Category, Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts (WALA) (2021)
- Named to the District of Columbia Courts' Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll (2018-2021)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association