Robyn Mohr counsels clients on a wide variety of matters related to new media, technology, mobile and digital marketing, advertising, and privacy. She also advises on compliance with various state and federal laws and regulations, representing clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, telecommunications, internet and entertainment.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 法学博士, Jacob Burns Medal for Scholastic and Academic Achievement, Howard M. Squadron Fellowship, Moot Court Honor Society
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University, 工商管理学士
- Named to the District of Columbia Courts 2018 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association