Kenneth Adler specializes in complex global and domestic outsourcing and technology transactions. With over 30 years of experience, his practice includes drafting and negotiating all types of outsourcing and technology agreements, including business process and information technology outsourcings. He has significant experience addressing the creation of, and strategies relating to, cloud computing, multi-sourced environments, as well as renegotiation and termination of existing outsourcing and IT related agreements.
He’s the most outstanding lawyer in his practice area that I’ve worked with; he’s fabulous. He’s very service-oriented and he always keeps the client as his main focus. He’s responsive and approachable for questions. His team is brilliant and he leads them very, very well. Chambers USA (client commentary)
Kenneth regularly assists clients with respect to outsourcing strategies, including to near-shore and off-shore destinations, and emerging outsourcing locales. His practice also includes advising clients on data security and privacy matters, and all facets of technology transactions and sourcing, including with respect to e-commerce, information technology, emerging technologies, telecommunications and computer law, and on related intellectual property, privacy and data security issues.
Kenneth represents clients across all industry sectors, including in the financial, insurance, retail, consumer products, healthcare and technology industries in large-scale, complex outsourcing and technology sourcing, licensing and system development and integration agreements. He has completed numerous BPO and ITO transactions, including outsourcings related to infrastructure (including data center, desktop, help-desk, telecommunications and networks), applications development and maintenance, call center, hosting, co-location, claims processing, securities and banking back-office functions, human resources, finance and accounting, logistics, real estate and facilities management.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Union College, Computer Science, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- New Jersey
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Technology Law (2011-2022) and IT Outsourcing Law (2020-2022) by The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc.
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in Nationwide Outsourcing (2007-2022)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in New York Technology & IT Outsourcing (2007-2020) and New York Outsourcing (2021 and 2022)
- Named in Chambers Global, The World's Leading Lawyers for Business, in United States of America Outsourcing (2010-2014, 2017-2022)
- Named a “Leading Lawyer” in The Legal 500 US in Technology: Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2016-2022)
- Named in Who's Who Legal Data: Data Privacy and Protection and Information Technology (2019 and 2020), and Who's Who Legal International: Internet, E-Commerce and Data Protection (2009-2013) and Telecommunications Media & Technology (2015 and 2016), published by Law Business Research Limited
- Named a “Client Service All-Star” by BTI Consulting Group (2019)
- Named "New York Metro Super Lawyer" in Information Technology/Outsourcing and Intellectual Property by Thomson Reuters (2006-2019)
- Named “New York City – Technology Lawyer of the Year,” Best Lawyers (2017)
- Named in PLC Which Lawyer? as Recommended in Outsourcing (2009-2012)
- Named in PLC Which Lawyer? as Recommended in Information Technology (2009)