The energy sector is facing some significant disrupters in the form of the “Three D’s” as GE calls them: decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. It is a time of transformative change.
Loeb & Loeb’s Energy team has decades of experience helping clients with major energy transactions in the United States and abroad. Our lawyers advise clients from all sectors of the energy industry, including traditional electric, nuclear and natural gas companies as well as owners, developers and investors in facilities dedicated to solar, wind, water, geothermal, waste-to-energy and other green energy resources.
Our diverse energy capabilities include:
- Bankruptcies and workouts
- Complex litigation
- Financings of all types (project and facility financings, debt, construction, lines of credit, credit tenant loans or “CTLs,” tax-exempt financing, second-lien facilities, real estate financings, subordinated debt and mezzanine facilities, and collateralized securities, to name a few)
- Environmental and real estate
- Project development
- State and federal energy regulatory matters
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private placements, Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPE) transactions and public offerings
Our international team comprises both transactional and disputes attorneys across a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to serve the diverse needs of our clients.