Loeb & Loeb is pleased to announce that the firm's Intellectual Property practice and six Loeb partners were recognized in the 2023 edition of the IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals, a guide to the world’s top firms and individuals practicing patent law.
The firm was selected for inclusion in the following categories:
- Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier)
- Illinois – Prosecution (Recommended Tier)
In an accompanying profile, the guide notes that Loeb and its lawyers “have the perfect combination of technical expertise and trial experience that help guide patrons through every stage of the patent lifecycle. The firm has a thriving life sciences practice, but is equally strong when it comes to technology-focused industries, such as telecommunications and artificial intelligence.”
The Loeb partners honored in the 2023 edition include:
- Brent Babcock: California – Litigation (Silver Tier); U.S. National – Post-Grant Proceedings (Recommended Tier)
- Ryan Hagglund: New York – Litigation (Bronze Tier)
- Lewis Ho: Hong Kong – Transactions (Recommended Tier)
- William Kramer: Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier); Illinois – Prosecution (Recommended Tier)
- William Voller: Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier)
- Mark Waddell: New York – Litigation (Bronze Tier); New York – Transactions (Recommended Tier)
Now in its 12th year, the IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals guide identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The guide was compiled following an extensive research process. Over five months, IAM conducted approximately 1,800 interviews with numerous lawyers, patent lawyers and in-house counsel to gather market intelligence on the leading players in the field. The guide also identified the leading firms in the market – similarly listing them, where appropriate, in prosecution, transactions and litigation tables. Firms qualify for a listing on the basis of their depth of expertise, market presence and the level of work on which they are typically engaged.
To view Loeb’s full list of rankings in the IAM Patent 1000, click here.