Ryan Raccuia is a transactional lawyer focused on advertising, media, entertainment, sports and technology, and intellectual property related matters. He is experienced in drafting and negotiating agency service agreements, marketing agreements, brand agreements and licensing agreements. Additionally, Ryan has worked on various IP and entertainment litigation matters.
Ryan is interested in sports-related transactions and has previously served as a legal intern to multiple sports organizations including The Players Tribune, Wasserman and Pegula Sports & Entertainment (Buffalo Bills & Sabres).
Prior to joining Loeb, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Acea M. Mosey in the Erie County Surrogate’s Court.
- Loyola University Chicago Quinlan School of Business, B.S., magna cum laude
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Volunteer and organizer, Bunkers in Baghdad