Ryan Raccuia is a law clerk whose work focuses on litigation matters.
He previously worked as a summer associate at Goldberg Segalla and a law clerk at Wasserman. During law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Acea M. Mosey in the Erie County Surrogate’s Court.
- Loyola University Chicago Quinlan School of Business, 学士, magna cum laude
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, 法学博士
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Volunteer and organizer, Bunkers in Baghdad
- Tutor and editor, Loyola University Chicago Writing Center
- Member, Business Law Association, UCLA School of Law
- Member, Student Bar Association, UCLA School of Law