Janet Yuan focuses her practice on tax and wealth planning for high net worth individuals and families with U.S. connections. Janet regularly advises high net worth clients, professional trustees and family offices on tax planning, trusts and estates, and immigration and expatriation issues.
Select examples of Janets’s representation include:
- Advised clients on structuring and restructuring trusts from a U.S. and international perspective.
- Assisted clients with relinquishing their U.S. citizenship or green cards.
- Advised clients on their U.S. pre-immigration planning.
- Advised clients on U.S. tax compliance and reporting issues.
- Advised clients on U.S. and international estate planning.
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., James Kent Scholar
- Tsinghua University School of Law, LL.B.
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- New York
- People's Republic of China (non-practicing)