Bowen Yang maintains a broad-based corporate and capital markets practice focusing on cross-border transactions. Bowen has experience in complex mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and financings, private equity and venture capital, joint ventures, technology transactions and other general corporate matters. He has represented global private equity and venture capital firms, innovative entrepreneurs and founders, investment banks and financial institutions and multinational corporations.
Bowen handles all phases of mergers and acquisitions, from deal structuring and documentation to negotiations and coordinating signing and closing. In addition, Bowen has experience representing clients in confrontational corporate matters such as control contest and hostile takeover.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Corporation Law
- Wuhan University School of Law, Master of Economic Law
- Wuhan University School of Law, LL.B. and B.A.
- New York
- People’s Republic of China
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of New York