Henry Tran maintains a litigation and transactional practice focusing on labor and employment matters, including wrongful termination and employment discrimination cases (with a focus on nationwide class-action suits), PAGA claims, international dispute resolution and wage and hour claims. Henry’s experience includes advising clients on employment policy and litigation prevention, trial and deposition preparation, researching and developing litigation strategies and drafting dispositive motions and other pleadings for clients in settlement conferences, mediation proceedings, arbitration and court.
During law school Henry interned with multiple agencies and organizations, including the U.S. Department of Justice Special Litigation Section, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Enforcement Division and others.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., Staff Member, Northeastern University Law Journal
- University of California at Irvine, B.A., cum laude
- California Bar Admission Pending
- Named “Massachusetts Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2018-2020)
- Leadership Fellow, Boston Bar Association (2016 and 2017)
- Executive Lieutenant Governor, First Circuit Law Student Division, American Bar Association (2014 and 2015)
- Governor’s Leadership Award, American Bar Association (2015)