Letao Tao is a trusts and estates lawyer, providing wealth planning advice for high net worth clients, professional trustees and family offices from a U.S. and international perspective. Letao’s practice focuses on tax, trusts and estates, immigration and expatriation, and investments matters that involve U.S. persons or property.
Select examples of Letao’s prior firm experience include:
- Advised clients on structuring and restructuring trusts from a U.S. and international perspective.
- Advised clients on U.S. and international estate planning.
- Advised clients on U.S. tax compliance issues.
- Advised clients on U.S. tax and reporting implications of immigrating to or expatriating from the United States.
- Advised clients on implementing structures to hold financial and real estate investments in the United States.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- Sun Yat-Sen University, LL.B.
- Sun Yat-Sen University, LL.M.
- New York
- People's Republic of China (non-practicing)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, The Law Society of Hong Kong