Julia operates with a business-focused perspective, developing creative solutions that streamline existing processes and assist client teams in accomplishing their goals. She has a depth of knowledge in the media and advertising industry and provides strategic guidance on brand protection, data privacy and security issues, and data flow optimization.
- Represented a global advertising conglomerate in its investments for scripted and non-scripted content production with multiple diverse-owned production companies.
- Represented advertising agencies in negotiations for multiple client services agreements for global brands.
- Represented nonprofit organization in negotiations for communications vendors, including email marketing and text messaging platforms.
- Represented automotive brand in its platform agreements for marketing on major social media platforms.
- Represented a newly established professional sports team in data and licensing agreements.
- Represented a major financial institution in its adoption of a new customer data management platform.
- Represented a Fortune 100 food consumer product company in connection with its benefits administration outsourcing agreement.
- Represented a multi-billion dollar global property and casualty insurance firm in connection with its information technology infrastructure agreement.
- Represented a leading health care company in its facilities management outsourcing agreement impacting over one hundred locations globally.
- Represented a global disability insurance company in its information technology infrastructure, finance and accounting, and commercial real estate outsourcing agreements.
- Represented a Fortune 50 retailer in its global telecommunications outsourcing agreement.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, Associate Editor, Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review
- Tulane University, B.A., cum laude