Julia Stelljes advises on a broad range of commercial transactions for technology and IP licensing, data analytics, digital media and marketing, and emerging technologies. She has experience in the negotiation of agreements for complex inbound and outbound technology, cloud platform, information technology infrastructure, and software licensing on behalf of her clients.
Julia also focuses her practice in the areas of advertising and technology transactions, advising leading global companies on a broad range of commercial contracting and licensing matters. Julia represents clients in the negotiation of agency services agreements, sponsorship and strategic partnership contracts, and other emerging media and technology-related contracts.
- Represented a Fortune 100 food consumer product company in connection with its benefits administration outsourcing agreement.
- Represented a multi-billion dollar global property and casualty insurance firm in connection with its information technology infrastructure agreement.
- Represented a leading health care company in its facilities management outsourcing agreement impacting over one hundred locations globally.
- Represented a global disability insurance company in its information technology infrastructure, finance and accounting, and commercial real estate outsourcing agreements.
- Represented a Fortune 50 retailer in its global telecommunications outsourcing agreement.
- University of Michigan Law School, 法学博士, cum laude, Associate Editor, Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review
- Tulane University, 文学学士, cum laude