Kenneth Sold is a commercial real estate lawyer, with an emphasis on leasing, acquisitions and sales transactions. He has extensive experience representing owners of commercial properties in their leasing programs and has acted as national leasing counsel for financial services firms, investment companies and technology companies.
His expertise and knowledge within his field are stellar. … He does not try to complicate matters with negotiations. He knows what the important issues are and stays on course accordingly. Chambers USA (client commentary)
Known for his extreme responsiveness, commonsense approach and calming influence in high-stakes negotiations, Kenneth has served as a trusted adviser to landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers of some of the most prestigious properties in New York City. He’s been consistently recognized as one of the top real estate lawyers in the country by Chambers USA and other leading legal directories.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude,
Second Circuit Review Editor, Brooklyn Law Review (1980-1981)
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.
- New York
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Real Estate, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2017-2019)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in New York Real Estate (2010-2019 editions)
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Named "New York Metro Super Lawyer" in Real Estate by Thomson Reuters (2007-2019)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Real Estate Law, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc (2016-2020)
- Member, New York State Bar Association