With over 30 years of experience in private practice, Peter Seiden specializes in the areas of banking and finance and represents some of the largest financial institutions in the United States. His practice concentrates on close working relationships with banks and other financial institutions, representing them in loan and commercial transactions.
Peter’s experience includes general lending, private equity financing, lending to hedge funds and funds of funds, commercial real estate lending transactions, swaps and derivatives, art loans, aircraft leasing and lending, margin lending, letters of credit, various leaseholds arrangements and other forms of secured lending.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.A., With Honors
- New York
- Member, Board of Trustees, Gettysburg College (2006-2018); Vice-Chair of the Board (2008-2013); Trustee Emeritus (since 2018)
- Chairman, I.W. Foundation
- Member, National Advisory Council of the Eisenhower Institute, Washington, D.C.