With over 40 years of experience in private practice, Peter Seiden specializes in the areas of banking and finance and represents some of the largest global financial institutions in both the commercial and private bank/wealth management areas. His practice concentrates on close working relationships with banks, bankers, in-house counsel, lending transactors and risk and credit officers, advising them in loan and commercial transactions, as well as in connection with the structuring, negotiation and closing of both bilateral and syndicated loan facilities.
Peter’s experience includes general lending, private equity and subscription financing, lending to hedge funds and funds of funds, commercial real estate lending transactions, art loans, lending to not-for-profit organizations such as charitable institutions and universities, aircraft leasing and lending, securities backed loans (including single stock transactions, lending secured by restricted securities, operating limited partnership units in REITS and other organizations, etc.) and margin lending, letters of credit, and other forms of secured and unsecured lending.
- Rutgers University School of Law, 法学博士
- Gettysburg College, 文学学士, with Honors
- Member, Board of Trustees, Gettysburg College (2006-2018); Vice-Chair of the Board (2008-2013); Trustee Emeritus (since 2018)
- Chairman, I.W. Foundation
- Vice Chair and Member of the National Advisory Council of the Eisenhower Institute of Gettysburg College, Washington, D.C.