Lanny A. Oppenheim concentrates his practice in the areas of trusts and estates and executive counseling. He advises private clients on estate planning and administration. He has served several major U.S. companies as principal personal planning advisor to their senior management.
Lanny has advised clients on planning issues relating to their personal and financial activities for over 35 years. These have included estate and tax planning and the preparation of wills, trusts and charitable giving strategies. He has significant experience working with multigenerational families and has been successful in resolving a variety of estate planning issues, family conflicts and other complex family issues.
Lanny also negotiates on behalf of executives entering or leaving employee situations to obtain compensation packages that are commensurate with their skills and experience.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., Associate Editor, Columbia Journal of Law and Social Problems
- Baruch College, B.B.A.
- New York
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Recipient, Class of 1967 Award of Alumni Achievement, Baruch College Office of Alumni Relations
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Village of Great Neck Estates