Danielle Miller focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning; probate and trust administration; related income, gift, estate and property tax matters; and entity formation. Her clients include high net worth individuals and families, fiduciaries, and closely held businesses.
She advises clients on the drafting of revocable and irrevocable trusts, business succession planning, charitable gift planning, and all aspects of estate administration and probate procedures. Recently, Danielle has counseled clients on issues related to cryptocurrency as it relates to estate planning and administration matters. She also works with clients to establish nonprofits and qualify them for federal and California tax-exempt status.
Each client’s situation is unique, and by fostering meaningful relationships and personal connections, I am able to provide the help and counsel best suited to each client’s needs.
Danielle speaks at national and local estate planning seminars and institutes, including the USC Gould School of Law Trust and Estate Conference and the National Business Institute and she sits on the planning committee for the USC Gould Tax Institute. She previously served as an Executive Committee member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section.
In addition, she has been regularly named a “Best Lawyer” in trusts and estates law and was recognized among “Women of Influence” by The Best Lawyers in America. Outside the office, Danielle is an avid runner and cyclist and has completed numerous triathlons.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., American Jurisprudence Award for Jurisprudence
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
- Named in Chambers High Net Worth guide in Southern California, Private Wealth Law (2021 and 2022)
- Certified as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Trusts & Estates Law, The Best Lawyers in America (2015-2023), and recognized among "Women of Influence" by Best Lawyers (2015-2017), published by Woodward White, Inc.
- Named "Southern California Super Lawyer" in Estate Planning & Probate by Thomson Reuters (2015-2021)
- Co-Chair, Professional Advisors Speakers Series Planning Committee, Jewish Community Foundation
- Faculty Member, UCLA Extension Wealth Management Course
- Member, Planning Committee, USC Gould School of Law Tax Institute (2018-present)
- Former Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section Executive Committee (2012-2017)