Bianca Lewis maintains a broad transactional and regulatory practice focused on matters at the intersection of technology, media, advertising and data privacy, with a special interest in life sciences. As part of her broad privacy practice, she provides advice to clients on a wide array of complex privacy, data security, and FDA and health care regulatory issues.
Regularly working with clients in the life sciences, consumer products, entertainment and media, and software and technology industries, Bianca has experience drafting clinical trial agreements for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies seeking FDA approval of therapeutic products, and advising multi-national pharmaceutical company on HIPAA compliance training, as well as agreements involving mergers and acquisitions in life sciences, employment matters and asset purchases, among others. She also counsels clients on corporate governance, business entity formation, corporate policies, as well as assisting with debt capital market transactions, including convertible note offerings.
- New York Law School, J.D.
- SUNY Old Westbury, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Financial Services Regulation Law (2021-2022)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Judge Michael A. Shipp, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey