Colleen Kelley is an entertainment attorney focusing her practice on transactions involving music, copyright, and other intellectual property matters. Colleen's experience includes structuring and negotiating recording contracts, publishing agreements, management agreements, sponsorship agreements, and various artist performance, appearance, and event agreements. She also has experience with music licensing, negotiating and advising clients on various licensing matters, including music licensing for film and television.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., cum laude, Southwestern Law Review
- Belmont University, B.B.A./B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Member, Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Copyright Society of the South