Colleen Kelley is an entertainment attorney focusing her practice on transactions involving music, copyright, and other intellectual property matters. Colleen's experience includes structuring and negotiating recording contracts, publishing agreements, management agreements, sponsorship agreements, and various artist performance, appearance, and event agreements. She also has experience with music licensing, negotiating and advising clients on various licensing matters, including music licensing for film and television.
- Southwestern Law School, 法学博士, cum laude, Southwestern Law Review
- Belmont University, B.B.A./B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Entertainment & Sports Law (2021 and 2022)
- Member, Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Copyright Society of the South