Benjamin Kabak focuses his practice on technology and outsourcing matters. He advises companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, health care and personal care, on business process and IT outsourcing. Benjamin drafts and negotiates corporate technology agreements including those for software and data licenses, subscription services, consulting and professional services engagements, hardware purchases, managed hosted and cloud computing services, and joint ventures.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., Senior Editor, Journal of IP and Entertainment Law
- Swarthmore College, B.A.
- New York
- Named in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the “Associate to Watch” list in New York Outsourcing (2022)
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Technology Law (2021 and 2022)
- Named a "Rising Star" in The Legal 500 US in Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2022)
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2019-2021)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Corporate by Thomson Reuters (2020-2021)
- Summer Clerk, The Honorable Sidney H. Stein, U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y. (2010)