Benjamin Kabak focuses his practice on technology and outsourcing matters. He advises companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, health care and personal care, on business process and IT outsourcing. Benjamin drafts and negotiates corporate technology agreements including those for software and data licenses, subscription services, consulting and professional services engagements, hardware purchases, managed hosted and cloud computing services, and joint ventures.
- 纽约大学法学院, 法学博士, Senior Editor, Journal of IP and Entertainment Law
- Swarthmore College, 文学学士
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Technology Law (2021 and 2022)
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2019-2021)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Corporate by Thomson Reuters (2020-2021)
- Summer Clerk, The Honorable Sidney H. Stein, U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y. (2010)