David Fischer represents public and private companies in a diverse range of corporate and capital markets transactions. His broad experience includes public and private securities offerings, derivative securities transactions, corporate governance and public company compliance, mergers and acquisitions, technology transfer transactions, and licensing agreements. David also assists clients with research and development, cryptocurrency offerings, business and fund formations, executive employment agreements, and employee equity plans.
David’s clients have included companies on all major U.S. securities exchanges. He has also worked with private firms in a variety of business sectors, including SaaS, investment and investment advisory services, semiconductors, television broadcasting, retail, sports, commodities, management consulting, and insurance brokerage. In addition, he has represented a foreign government in its high-tech R&D and off-the-shelf defense procurements.
David also regularly gives pro bono advice to World Cares Center, which provides training and management of civilian volunteers in disaster remediation.
- William and Mary School of Law, J.D.,
William and Mary Law Review
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Awarded three patents for electro-mechanical measuring devices
- Board of Editors, Corporate Compliance and Regulatory Newsletter
- Former Secretary, Standard Microsystems Corporation
- Former Secretary, Committee on Drugs and the Law, Association of the Bar of the City of New York