Caitlin Cline focuses her practice on estate planning, administration and litigation. She counsels clients with respect to tax planning, charitable giving and business succession planning and has experience representing fiduciaries and beneficiaries in contested trust and estate matters.
Additionally, Caitlin has advised both public and private charitable organizations in a variety of matters, such as securing tax-exempt status, governance and grantmaking.
- Fordham University, B.S., cum laude
- New York University School of Law, Taxation, LL.M.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- New York
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Trusts & Estates (2021 and 2022)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association