Loeb & Loeb is pleased to announce that the firm's Intellectual Property practice and five Loeb partners were recognized in the 2022 edition of the IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals, a guide to the world’s top firms and individuals practicing patent law.
The firm was selected for inclusion in the following categories:
- Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier)
- Illinois – Prosecution (Recommended Tier)
The Loeb partners honored in the 2022 edition include:
- Brent Babcock: California – Litigation (Silver Tier); U.S. National – Post-Grant Proceedings (Recommended Tier)
- Lewis Ho: Hong Kong – Transactions (Recommended Tier)
- Adam Kelly: Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier)
- William Kramer: Illinois – Litigation (Bronze Tier); Illinois – Prosecution (Recommended Tier)
- Mark Waddell: New York – Litigation (Bronze Tier); New York – Transactions (Recommended Tier)
Now in its 11th year, the IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals guide is the definitive resource for those seeking to identify world-class individual and firm-wide private practice patent expertise. The guide was compiled following an extensive research process. Over a five-month period, thousands of interviews were conducted with in-house professionals and private practice lawyers and attorneys, based in dozens of countries, to gather market intelligence on the leading players in the field. For the U.S., researchers also asked about the expert witnesses that provide world-class input on both damages and technical issues.
To view Loeb’s full list of rankings in the IAM Patent 1000, click here.