Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to present the next webinar in our M.A.T.CH Webinar Series: New Solutions for NFT Brand Protection and the Enforcement of Smart Contracts and License Agreements. This webinar will be presented live on September 15, 2022 at 1 – 2 p.m. CT / 2 – 3 p.m. ET, and you can register here.
About the event:
Non-Fungible Tokens – NFTs, Blockchain, CryptoWallets, Cryptocurrency? If you don’t understand Web 3.0 and NFTs, this is the webinar for you. Please join us for a discussion with Alexander Modell, co-founder and COO, REMASTER, Gian Pastore, Web3 Manager, Loeb & Loeb, and Nerissa Coyle McGinn, partner in Loeb’s Advanced Media & Technology practice.
Not only will we give you a brief overview of NFTs but we also will highlight some of the issues related to brands using NFTs as part of their marketing. Then, we will discuss some of the legal issues surrounding NFTs and some potential solves. Below are some of the topics, we will discuss:
1. Background on NFTs / Examples of How Brands are Using NFTs
2. Brand Protection Related to NFTs
3. IP Enforcement Issues and Solutions Related to NFTs
4. Issues and Solutions Associated with a Brand Creating its Own NFTs or Using a Third Party to Create NFTs
-Best Practices with Creating a Crypto Wallet
-Issues Associated with Minting NFTs
-Terms and Conditions/Smart Contracts for NFTs and the Risks associated with Their Enforceability
5. Issues and Solutions Associated with a Brand Using NFTs in their Marketing