Nicole Webb maintains a broad-based estate planning practice. She focuses on estate and gift taxation, tax and nontax aspects of estate planning, structuring wealth transfers to charitable and noncharitable recipients, and planning for incapacity. Her practice also encompasses the formation of family limited partnerships, limited liability companies and tax-exempt organizations.
I enjoy the challenge of structuring complex tax-savings mechanisms, and relish the opportunity to work with individuals to accomplish their tax and nontax objectives.
Outside the office, Nicole enjoys traveling, hiking, reading and spending time with her family and two dogs.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
- University of San Diego, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Trusts & Estates Law, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2023)
- Member, The Bar Association of San Francisco