Lilian Walden Givens’ practice focuses on representing beneficiaries and fiduciaries in contested trust and probate matters, as well as administrative matters. She has experience litigating elder abuse and breach of trust cases, as well as disputes over the interpretation of testamentary instruments. In addition, Lilian maintains an active pro bono practice, working closely with the Alliance for Children’s Rights as well as participating in a number of the firm’s pro bono clinics. Outside of the office, Lilian enjoys traveling and hiking with her dogs.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, Chief Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- University of Georgia, B.A., cum laude
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Trusts & Estates Litigation (2023)
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Trusts and Estates Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association