Andrei Sirabionian is a capital markets lawyer whose practice focuses on representing foreign and domestic issuers, underwriters and investors in a broad range of public and private securities transactions. Andrei’s experience includes initial and secondary public offerings and exempt offerings of equity and debt. He also advises public companies with respect to ’34 Act reporting requirements, corporate governance matters, stock exchange rules and ongoing securities law compliance.
Additionally, Andrei advises clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions transactions having represented entities in acquisitions and divestitures of assets and businesses, spinoffs, joint ventures and “going private” transactions.
Andrei’s practice includes transactions involving SPACs both at the IPO stage and in connection with business combinations.
Some examples of Andrei’s experience, including prior firm experience, are:
- Represented companies in the technology, entertainment, shipping, offshore drilling, software, retail and payments industries, along with underwriters and placement agents, in a large number of financing related transactions including IPOs, follow on equity offerings, high yield debt offerings, convertible debt transactions, registered direct, at-the-market and rights offerings.
- Represented Roth CH Acquisition Co. II, a SPAC, in its merger with Reservoir Holdings Inc., an independent music company.
- Represented Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC, in its merger with Better Therapeutics Inc., a digital therapeutics company.
- Represented a Nasdaq listed public company in its recapitalization through a series of PIPE and equity line transactions for an aggregate of $736 million of its common shares, preferred shares and warrants.
- Represented a Nasdaq listed operator of semi-submersible oil platforms and underwater drillships in connection with its merger with an offshore drilling contractor in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $2.7 billion, inclusive of the client’s debt, and as securities counsel, in the $3.7 billion restructuring of the company’s balance sheet.
- Represented a NYSE listed international marine transport enterprise in connection with its merger with a marine transportation services provider which created a combined entity with assets in excess of $4.0 billion.
- Represented an American multinational financial services corporation in its IPO which at the time was the largest IPO in U.S. history.
- Represented numerous placement agents, investors and issuers in private placement financing transactions, including PIPE transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., Editor, Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York