Alexandra Schaller concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, representing clients in matters involving breach of contract, securities, business torts, and class actions, as well as white collar investigations.
Alexandra has experience in all aspects of litigation at the state and federal level, including significant experience preparing briefing in connection with dispositive motions such as motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, and appeals, as well as experience managing significant discovery productions.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Law Clerk, Honorable William J. Bauer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Named Illinois Emerging Lawyer (2018)