John Rolfe is a transactional entertainment lawyer with more than 25 years of in-house and private practice experience in the music and entertainment industry. He regularly drafts and negotiates a wide variety of entertainment related agreements on behalf of his clients, including music catalog acquisition agreements, major and independent label producer/artist agreements; independent label distribution agreements; exclusive songwriter, co-publishing and sub-publishing agreements; management agreements; recording contracts; and intellectual property licenses.
John’s diverse client base includes songwriters, music publishers, recording artists, record labels, producers, managers, distributors, administrators and book authors, among others.
- University of Mississippi, B.S.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Former Board Member, Copyright Society of the South
- Sterling Member, Country Music Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Alabama Bar Association