Bradley Raboin maintains a litigation and transactional practice focusing on labor and employment matters, including large employment class action matters. He also assists clients with complex litigation and corporate transactions.
Bradley’s experience includes assisting with commercial and business contract disputes, large-scale insurance claim disclosures and cross-border litigation. He also specializes in international dispute strategy, arbitration and electronic discovery.
- Assumption College, B.A., summa cum laude
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M., High Honours
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California