Ronelle Porter has almost 20 years of experience as a transactional attorney. Ronelle focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, joint ventures, cross border transactions, corporate governance and general corporate matters. She counsels and advises both private and public companies on strategic, business and corporate transactions in a variety of industries, including energy, technology, health care and manufacturing, along with a range of corporate day-to-day matters. Ronelle also works on debt and equity offerings, representing both issuers and underwriters.
Ronelle collaborates with her clients to understand their strategic and financial goals beyond any particular transaction and works closely with them to ensure that those goals are continuously considered not only in corporate transactions but also in day-to-day business decisions.
In addition to her corporate practice, Ronelle co-chairs Loeb & Loeb’s New York Women’s LEAD Network and is a member of the firm’s Diversity Committee.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- Northeastern University, B.S.
- New York
- Recipient, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Beacon Award, New York State Bar Association's Committee on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (2023)
- Named a “Leading Lawyer” in The Legal 500 US in M&A: Middle-Market, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2022)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association