Anthony Pirraglia focuses his commercial finance practice primarily on fund financing transactions, representing both borrowers and lenders on unsecured and asset-based lending transactions. Valued by his clients for his practical, results-oriented approach, Anthony presents complex situations clearly and concisely to quickly achieve a successful transaction.
Anthony regularly represents mezzanine lenders, private equity funds and other investors in their loans to and investments in companies with acquisitions and corporate restructures. He also practices as special counsel, representing institutional lenders in direct placement of corporate securities.
He has significant experience advising on the structuring, documentation and negotiation of warehouse and other loan facilities and a wide variety of privately placed financial transactions, as well as leveraged buyouts, project and facility financing, real estate financings, and loan and other asset securitizations.
Anthony’s practice also includes a special emphasis on workouts, restructuring and bankruptcies of multiple-property credit tenant loan securitizations. His most notable workouts include the favorable liquidation and recovery on approximately 30 Borders credit tenant leases.
Anthony is a frequent speaker on fund financing. In his spare time, he enjoys everything car related but has not yet found time to learn to drive a stick shift.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., Recipient, Wormser Best Brief Academic Merit ScholarMoot Court Member, Managing Editor, The Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (vol. VIII)
- New York University, Economics and Politics, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- Recognized as a "Highly Regarded" Leading Lawyer in Banking by IFLR1000 (2022 and 2023)
- Fellow, American College of Investment Counsel