Annette Meyerson maintains a strategic tax and estate planning and administration practice. A facet of her practice also includes charitable giving and advising exempt organizations.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Recipient, American Jurisprudence Awards in Income Tax and Law of Sales; Recipient, Dean's Service Award; Order of the Coif; Member and Senior Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor, B.A.
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Tax Law and Trusts & Estates (2022 and 2023)
- Chair, Exempt Organizations Committee of the Taxation Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Extern, Honorable Nora Manella, United States District Court of Los Angeles