Dave Levine focuses his practice on general corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and other capital raising transactions. Dave represents public and private companies, investors and other clients in the life sciences, technology and other industries. He is also a member of the firm's Life Sciences Group. Dave has substantial experience representing issuers, placement agents and underwriters in connection with public offerings and private placements and he regularly counsels publicly traded companies in connection with all aspects of their federal securities law compliance and stock exchange requirements. Dave also has significant experience representing clients in the cannabis industry as well as handling day-to-day commercial matters for early-stage and Fortune 500 life sciences companies. Dave also works closely with attorneys in our Finance group on Rule 144 secured loan transactions.
- New York Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Articles Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- University of Maryland, Political Science, B.A.
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Cannabis Bar Association