Rodney Lee is a seasoned trial attorney focusing on private wealth and general business disputes for clients ranging from high net worth individuals, including professional athletes and entertainers, to entrepreneurs and startup companies. With more than 15 years of experience in general business and trust and estate matters, he navigates his clients through complex business and interpersonal issues obtaining favorable results in state, federal, and alternative dispute resolution forums.
Rodney concentrates on estate, trust and fiduciary litigation, including disputes involving issues of undue influence, lack of capacity, breach of fiduciary duty, and elder abuse. He also has extensive experience advising clients on the removal of personal representatives and trustees.
Many of Rodney’s high net worth clients are business owners who also rely on him for outside general counsel services ranging from employment issues to commercial real estate matters to everyday contract disputes. In this role, he is able to solve problems strategically and minimize the impact of litigation.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., with honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Litigation - Trusts and Estates, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2019)
- Named in Chambers High Net Worth Guide in California, Private Wealth Disputes (2018)
- Named "Southern California Super Lawyer" in Trust & Estates Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2006-2007, 2009-2019)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association