Jennifer Kahn is an accomplished litigator who has experience drafting motions, conducting research on a wide range of litigation matters and assisting partners for hearings regarding anti-SLAPP motions, demurrers, preliminary injunctions, temporary restraining orders and informal discovery conferences.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.,
- Executive Editor, Vol. 22 University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
- Arizona State University, Political Science, M.A.
- Arizona State University, Political Science, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Judge John J. Tuchi, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona