Tatyana Gilles focuses her practice in the areas of intellectual property, unfair competition, advertising and entertainment law. She has significant experience with domestic and international trademark, copyright and domain name counselling and portfolio protection and maintenance. She drafts and negotiates IP-related contracts, such as transactional, licensing, co-existence, sponsorship, advertising and promotions agreements. She also counsels clients on social media issues involving copyright, trademark, and rights of publicity matters.
In addition, Tatyana handles a variety of intellectual property enforcement matters. She represents client in cases before the USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and UDRP proceedings before WIPO.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., Associate Editor, IP Law Journal
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Named "Illinois Rising Star" in Intellectual Property by Thomson Reuters (2018-2019)
- Member, International Trademark Association, the Free Trade Agreements Subcommittee of the Harmonization of Trademark Law and Practice Committee
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago