Catherine Durgin is a senior paralegal engaged in the firm's Trusts and Estates practice.
- University of Maryland, M.B.A.
- University of Maryland, B.S., summa cum laude
- Recipient, ABA Certificate of Appreciation of Outstanding Dedication and Lasting Contributions to the Paralegal Program, West Los Angeles College
- Recipient, Affiliated Associations Outstanding Contribution Award of the National Association of Legal Assistants (2004)
- Advisory Board Member, West Los Angeles College (2002-Present)
- Director, Commission for Advanced California Paralegal Specialization, Inc. (2004-Present)
- Vice President, Membership & Policy, Los Angeles Paralegal Association (2004-2005)
- Director at Large, Los Angeles Paralegal Association (2002-2005)
- Member, ABA Ad Hoc Committee on the Utilization of Paralegals in Business Law Settings (2006-Present)