Giovanni Caruso represents public and private companies in a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including general corporate governance, private placements, mergers and acquisitions and federal law compliance in connection to the Securities Act and Exchange Act and Sarbanes-Oxley, as well as the various exchanges (NASDAQ, NYSE and the NYSE Amex). Giovanni also regularly represents issuers and underwriters in SPAC offerings.
Giovanni has drafted and negotiated a variety of agreements in connection with his representation of clients, and has experience in drafting various securities documents such as annual, quarterly, and current reports; registration statements; and private placement documents.
- New York Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Articles Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- New York University, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Named in The Legal 500 US in M&A: Middle-Market, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2019, 2022 and 2023)
- Recipient, 40 Under 40 Recognition Award from The M&A Advisor (2013)
- Ranked Number Six IPO Issuer's Lawyer by IPO Vital Signs Leadership Rankings (2007 and 2011)
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association