Edward Capewell is a litigator with a broad practice including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, entertainment, and employment-related matters.
Prior to joining Loeb, Edward practiced for nine years as a Barrister in London, United Kingdom, and he remains a member of the Bar of England and Wales. He has extensive experience as a litigator in the UK courts, having taken numerous cases to trial and on appeal, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in both the private and public sectors.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, LL.M.
- Cambridge University, B.A./M.A., Double First Class Honours
- City University (London), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Cambridge University, M.Phil.
- England and Wales
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Administrative Law Bar Association, London
- Bar European Group, London
- Commercial Law Bar Association, London