Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the 29th Annual ROTH Conference on March 12-15, 2017 where partner Mitch Nussbaum will be moderating a panel.
From event website:
ROTH Capital Partners invites you to join us for our 29th Annual Conference. This conference is one of the largest of its kind in the U.S. Following the success of previous years’ events, the ROTH Conference, with close to 500 participating companies and over 4,000 attendees, will feature presentations from hundreds of public and private companies in a variety of sectors including:
- Technology, Internet & Media
- Cleantech, Industrial Growth & Solar
- Oil & Gas / Mining & Minerals
- Business Services
Throughout the three and a half day event, we will host:
- 10 concurrent tracks of company presentations
- Thousands of 1-on-1 / small group meetings
- Several thematic panel discussions
- A private company track
- Three nights of signature evening entertainment
- ROTH Signature Social Sunday featuring ROTH Ride, Spin, Golf and Tennis events.
This gathering of institutional investors, private equity investors, VCs, company executives and service providers has become a must attend event for anyone working in the small and mid-cap space. Register early and take advantage of the ROTH negotiated hotel rates at the participating hotels all weekend.
For more information including how to register, please visit the event website.