Loeb & Loeb LLP is pleased to announce that partner Nerissa Coyle McGinn will be speaking at PLI's Adveritising Law Institite 2016 webinar on a session titled, "Digital Incentives, Pricing and Data in the Advertising Space."
From the event website:
Why You Should Attend
New media outlets and the growing importance of social networking continue to create new challenges for advertisers, who are fighting harder than ever to preserve and increase market share and to reach their consumers effectively. This program — updated to reflect current legal trends cutting across the advertising industry — is led by an expert faculty who will provide important strategies needed to stay on top of a continually evolving digital landscape. Top in-house and firm practitioners will share their expertise and provide practical tips for managing risk and avoiding pitfalls that arise when running interactive advertising campaigns. Covering topics such as promotions and sweepstakes, mobile advertising challenges, privacy considerations, claim substantiation and more, this expansive program will equip you with the tools you need to practice advertising law today.
What You Will Learn
- Crowdsourcing data as substantiation
- Programmatic opportunities and challenges from the publisher's perspective
- Online behavioral advertising and big data from the advertiser's perspective
- Interplay of social media policies and advertising
- TCPA, CAN-SPAM, and other foreign communications requirements
- Pricing and incentives
- Hypothetical scenarios incorporating publisher and advertiser approaches to common challenges
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
Firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of contracts, advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law will benefit from this program.