Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor IMN’s 4th Annual Bank & Financial Institutions Special Assets Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts, where partner Benjamin King will speak on a panel titled, "Lender Liability Update."
From the conference website:
As the current real estate climate changes from distress and workouts to origination and getting the money out, IMN's extensive market research has put together a new program focusing on the credit issues surrounding the whole cycle of a loan, from initial credit evaluation, to risk management and loan review.
IMN's series of Bank Real Estate Forums continues to be the only place where Special Assets, Credit, Loan Review, Risk Management, Special Servicers, REO & C-level executives can meet to discuss the latest CRE credit and workout issues. IMN is excited to bring this event and its brand new agenda back to the West coast.
Some of the new, exciting topics we are working on for the credit origination side include:
* Changing Credit Standards Where are they Going?
* Examining Conflicts of Interest & Insider Loan Review
* Ongoing Loan Review & Management
* Lender Liability Update
* Macro Risk Models: Examining Concentration and Interest Rate Risk
* Evaluating Customer vs. Profitability
* Loan Policy Standards: What have we learned?
* Credit Reporting