All documents from the webinar and a copy of the presentation slides are available for download under "MORE INFO" on the right.
The duration of the webinar* is 60 minutes. Please click on the image below to view the webinar.
*CLE credit is not offered for viewing the recording.
- Kenneth Florin, Partner and Co-chair, Advanced Media and Technology Department; Chair, Emerging Media Practice Group, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Brian Socolow, Partner and Co-chair, Sports Practice Group, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- James Taylor, Partner and Co-chair, Advanced Media and Technology Department; Chair, Advertising and Promotions Law Practice Group, Loeb & Loeb LLP
The recent World Cup tournament is just the latest example of how the sports industry and advertisers are using advanced advertising, such as social networks and mobile marketing, to promote events and connect with fans. This one hour webinar will provide in-depth analysis of the legal issues associated with these marketing initiatives including:
- Dos and don'ts of using social networks
- Blogs and endorsements by athletes and other celebrities
- Protecting IP rights when engaging with fans through contests and interactive features
- Knowing which laws apply to a variety of mobile marketing promotions
- Using behavioral advertising to connect with fans