Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of American Bankruptcy Institute's 27th Annual Spring Meeting.
From the ABI site:
The 27th Annual Spring Meeting: Washington, DC like you have never seen it before! Located a few minutes from Capitol Hill, on the historic Potomac River, the Gaylord National Resort & Spa offers the most deluxe meeting and event space in the area and ABI presents the best CLE and networking opportunities in the insolvency community.
This year's conference will feature a faculty of industry leaders addressing these exciting hot topics.
- Twelfth Annual ABI Great Debates
- The Government-Managed Economy-TARP, Mortgage Modification, etc.: Is Anything Working?
- Protecting Consumer in Financial Markets: New Developments in BAPCPA Reform, Credit Cards and Unsafe Credit Products
- Trimming the Hedges: Liquidations of Private Equity/Hedge Funds
- Playing the Shell Game: Asset Protection Planning Strategies
- SOS for Retail: Only the Strongest Survive
- Practical Strategies to Maximize the Debtor Ability to Get a Discharge in Chapter 13
- The State of Real Estate Industry and What's Next in Bankruptcies and Restructurings
- Third-party Releases, Exculpation Provisions, Plan Injunctions and Postconfirmation Jurisdiction
- Water in the Sahara: What's Next in the Credit, DIP Lending and Exit Financing Markets?
- Ethical Issues for Creditors in Consumer Cases
- Selling Strategies-Finding Buyers and Managing an Effective Sale Process
- New Wave of Lender-liability Claims-Broken Commitments, Failure to Fund, Lack of Good Faith
- Staying Out of the Quicksand: Ethical Considerations in Bankruptcy for Turnaround Professionals
- After Marrama: Applying Good-faith Standard in Bankruptcy
- 20 committee meetings
- Keynote luncheon with David Baldacci