Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor and host the INTA's upcoming panel discussion.
From the INTA website:
The International Trademark Association (INTA) and trademark law practitioners invite you to a panel discussion designed specifically for law students. These legal professionals will share their thoughts and offer advice about the numerous career opportunities in the field of trademark law. As this is an interactive panel discussion, questions from the audience are welcome.
Practitioners from law firms and corporations will answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of trademark law?
- How does one start a career in trademark law?
- What do I need in order to complete an application for a position in trademark law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms, trademark law counsel or companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from a law firm to a company, and vice versa?
Featured panelists include:
Jomarie Fredricks, Deputy General Counsel and Manager, Intellectual Property Department, Rotary International
Stacy Chronopoulos, Chief Trademark Counsel, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.
Brett Tolpin, Partner, Tolpin & Associates
Brent Hawkins, Partner, McDermott, Will and Emery
Nerissa Coyle McGinn, Senior Counsel, Loeb & Loeb LLP