The growing use of artificial intelligence (AI) in advertising comes with a critical question for marketers and agencies: How can they take advantage of this new technology without taking on too much risk?
In the Ad Age article "AI and Advertising — How Brands and Agencies Can Reduce the Risks from Generative Technology," Brian Heidelberger, chair of Loeb's Advertising, Marketing & Promotions practice, outlines the following six strategies that marketers and agencies can utilize:
- Decide whether AI is right for your company
- Determine whether AI output will be public or internal
- Conduct due diligence on an AI tool’s terms and platform
- Determine how to handle legal liability
- Have creative AI output undergo legal review
- Set a baseline for your employees, agencies, vendors and freelancers
To read the full article, please visit Ad Age's website (subscription required).